Saturday, August 14, 2010

Today's Test Kitchen

Ever get that sinking feeling?  You know the one. You are watching a wreck in process and there is no stopping it or turning back.  Yup. I had it. In my kitchen...again.

You'll have to come back and see what happened.

As for me, nothing cheers me up more than a warm, rolled up newborn.  And since I don't have one of those laying around here somewhere in this chaotic mess of my test kitchen...



...looking at pretty cupcakes for a baby shower will do for now.



Aren't they so cute!?!
...

Now I'm off to enjoy my little cupcakes...otherwise known as our 7yr old and 4yr old before they head off to school in a couple of weeks. Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Happy Baking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you for taking the time to read and post a comment. I look forward to reading every single one...and yes, I really do savor each one.