Saturday, August 7, 2010

Testers are M.I.A

You may be thinking that I've forgotten about you AND the pictures AND the results of this week's test kitchen.  I have not. The truth is my biased taste testers are missing.  We simply were unable to meet up to slowly devour eat and critique my latest scrumptious goodness.

I will tell you that my family had some samples.

And in the words of the youngest girl, "Mommy, these are the best ever!"

SCORE!

I have another baking project today and if my testers don't make an appearance, we are going to have cupcakes coming out of every corner of this house!

I'll be back with pictures. Promise.

In the meantime...Happy Baking,

2 comments:

  1. I wanna taste test this time- sorry I was M.I.A. the other day :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, these sound and look so yummy...me love your cupcakes, let me just say it again...me love your cupcakes (like my cookie monster impersonation?)

    ReplyDelete

I thank you for taking the time to read and post a comment. I look forward to reading every single one...and yes, I really do savor each one.