Friday, September 3, 2010

Test Kitchen...redo

Yesterday I told you about a complete fail I had.  I can tell from the amount of traffic to this blog and the lack of comments, generally means there is very little interest in what happened.  But as I said when I first started this space of trial and delicious errors, I will include you in on what I learned. This particular one has been a lot of fun.

As of this moment, I've redone the recipe I started yesterday with the kids.  We've started all over again and are hoping for success.  Every step of the way, both children are reminding me how delicious our "fail" was yesterday.

Oh, and by the way, that very cake was gone by late morning.

Now off I go to pull out the redo from the oven.

One last thing, a huge huggable HELLO to the United Kingdom, Australia, Germany, Singapore, France and Vietnam!  Glad you stopped by to read...even if just a little.  Smiles from the USA!  I'll be back with the test kitchen results. See you then.

Happy Baking,

1 comment:

  1. I think we learn more from the "fails"...just sayin'! Love you.

    ReplyDelete

I thank you for taking the time to read and post a comment. I look forward to reading every single one...and yes, I really do savor each one.