Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Love is in the air

Yes, you don't see me very much anymore. I know. I know. Sad face.  But I'm still here. I still love to bake and I especially love being inspired by the million, billion, zillion cupcake decorators out there.

I think even aliens are joining the cupcake craze.


Aren't they so cute?!!! They tasted even better. I loved making them.


Today in my browsing around and looking for inspiration for a potential upcoming wedding, I either found Super Bowl cupcakes or Valentine's Day cupcakes.

I thought to myself..."I want one."

So instead, I'm going to share mine with you.


Ahhhh....Isn't it just dreamy?


Happy Baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you for taking the time to read and post a comment. I look forward to reading every single one...and yes, I really do savor each one.