Thursday, June 17, 2010

Well Color Me Happy!

While I am busily working in my test kitchen and tweeking the layout of this blog at odd hours, guess who made a guest appearance?

My little cupcakes!

A lovely lady and friend of mine recently started her photography business.  Not only is she a busy mom to three adorable children, she is also the wife of one of our pastors at our church.  I have only known her for a short six months but have enjoyed discovering all things amazing about her. She has truly inspired me to be a little bit more courageous in sharing my joy. 

Ahh...I'm gettin' all Misty-eyed!

Take a look at a little cameo appearance at her son's birthday party => click here! click here!

I know this blog is under construction and currently only have four followers, but definately stop by Misty's photography site.  You'll be glad you did.

Small Wonders Photography Wow. Amazing. 

Come back and see me. I have a fantastic cake "wreck" I'm working on plus a huge order of cupcakes for this weekend. Red velvet, german chocolate, chocolate peanut butter, and pink princess.

Mmmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you for taking the time to read and post a comment. I look forward to reading every single one...and yes, I really do savor each one.